Affordable Teenager Skin Care

Hello everyone, I really hope that you all are safe and healthy. Early teenage years can be stressful sometimes, atleast it was in my case. With my changing body, came some over enthusiastic hormones that weren't giving up on changing my skin. I went straight from a normal skinned girl, to a oily, acne prone, blackhead prone skinned girl,  also my body hair started growing more than ever. Over the years, i have taken the control over my skin a bit. So today i bring you my top favorite affordable skin care range, that are a must have in my opinion to cope up with the changes in your skin, during teenage.

1.Facewash - To keep dirt and oil at bay.
Isn't this an obvious one?  A face wash is the basic of any skin care routine. However  finding a facewash that suits you is going to be difficult journey, sometimes you will find your perfect match, while sometimes it will be a miss. So here is my best(in my opinion) till date face wash recommendations :
HIMALAYA PURIFYING NEEM FACEWASH

Himalaya's Purifying Neem Face Wash - (100 ML)
CLEAN AND CLEAR


Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash, 150ml

2.Toner and astringent- To minimize those pores
I wish i had knew this before, that this magical product can minimize my pores and block the pathway of dirt getting trapped in it. Toners are a great saviour if you are someone who spends a lot of time outdoors and get to face a lot of dust. I recommend anyone with dry skin to use toner, as it has lesser alcoholic content than astringent and oily skinned girls can go for astringent.
My recommendations are:
AYUR TONER




Ayur Herbals Skin Toner with Aloe Vera (500 ml)

BIOTIQUE TONER

Biotique Cucumber Pore Tightning Freshne with Himalayan Waters
3.FACE MOISTURISER - To hydrate your skin
Few years ago i would totally skip this part, thinking that my oily skin doesn't need any moisturiser. Only after applying face moisturiser regularly, I realised how important it is for all skin, be it oily, dry or combination. It also took me a good amount of time to find a moisturizer that suited my oily skin.
My recommendations are:
VLCC LAVANG MOISTURISER



VLCC Lavang Moisturiser, 100ml

LACTO CALAMINE


Lacto Calamine Lotion-Oil Control, 30ml

4. SUNSCREEN- To fight the UV Rays
This is the most important and most underestimated step of skin care. I too am guilty of neglecting this step, when i was in my mid teenage years. Sunscreen can protect you from the harmful UV Rays and save you from getting tanned easily. I have seen a visble difference in my skin before and after applying sunscreen religiously . Though finding a sunscreen that will not leave a weird white cast on my face was a task too. But thank god i found my perfect match.
My Recommendations:
JOY HELLO SUN SUNBLOCK



Joy Hello Sun Sunblock and Anti Tan Lotion SPF 20, 100ml
KEYA SETH UMBRELLA SUNSCREEN


KEYA SETH AROMATHERAPY, Umbrella Sunscreen Solution
5. Face scrub - To exfoliate
Face scrubs are a saviour if you see your skin getting dull. It can instantly rejuvenate and make your skin softer. It is also important to not scrub everyday. Exfoliation should be done no more than two times a week. Though i am still struggling to find a scrub that will not leave a greasy layer after rinsing, but i still have figured out a way around the popular drugstore face scrubs.
My Recommendations are:
EVERYUTH SCRUB




Everyuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub, 100gm, Tube

LOTUS SCRUB

 
Lotus Herbals Apriscrub Fresh Apricot Scrub, 100g

6. LIP BALM - To protect your lips
This is the most favourite part of my skin care routine. I love tinted lip balms a lot, but it is often recommended to use non-tinted lip balms as they protect better. Guilty as charged, I have tried a lot of lip balms and they are very difficult to choose from.
My recommendations are:
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK BABY LIPS


Maybelline Baby Lips Alia Loves New York, Broadway Red, 4g
NIVEA LIP BALM


Nivea Lip Balm, Disney Limited Edition, Strawberry, 4 g
DISNEY FROZEN LIP BALM


Townley Disney Frozen Lip Balm – Two Pack

Teenage years are the most valuable in every individuals life, we all face a lot of issues coping up with changes. There is no hard and fast rules on how these issues can be solved, it is a long journey of trying and exploring. The products shared on this post may or may not suit you, also check for ingredients to ensure that you are not allergic to it. HAPPY GROWING!

Comments

You would also like to read