The 7 day belly fat and arm workout Challenge

Hii people, I hope you all are safe and healthy. Aren't we all just tired of sitting at home and doing nothing? Well atleast I have exhausted off ideas to burn my time. So I thought why not get or atleast attempt to get in shape. Since 1 year I have put on a lot of weight and I thought I should give the infamous Lucy Wyndham read challenge a try.
I will be doing these exercises for a week and update it here. The reason i wanted to record the progress here is because i want myself to be motivated throughout the time and most importantly be answerable to someone, Also I know how much we look for result of others who try the workout to start for ourself. So stay tuned for results  or start with me (if you do, please share your experience too). I will update everyday here.
Starting measurements (Not good at measuring thus) :
Widest part of the tummy : 91 cms 
Smallest part of the tummy or waist (maybe) : 78 cms 
Widest part of the arms: 35.5 cms
I really hope I don't loose my motivation in between :p
I will be doing one of her 3 minute arm workout and 7 minute belly fat workout.



DAY 1(05.06.2020) : I just finished with my 10 min workout routine( 7 for belly and 3 for arms). I must say that it is fun and tough at the same time. I can feel the burn🔥. Since i have done another 7 day belly fat challenge last year thus it wasn't as challenging. I may or may not get sore. But if you get sore don't get demotivated, after the 4th day you will feel fine. Do stretches and Warm up to ease soreness. Take soreness as an indication of strength. Please don't give up.

DAY 2(06.06.2020) : I just got done with my workout. The belly fat workout did not seem at all tough today. It is obviously exhausting but doable easily. I did it early morning today because i tend to loose motivation as the day goes on. I felt my arms burning more than yesterday, while i was doing the arm workout. My motivation goes up whenever I finish my workout. I feel a lot more energized after and get more tasks done throughout the day, even i am surprised by this. But tomorrow will be a true test of my consistency and motivation as i often tend to loose both on my 3rd day. Fingers Crossed!

Day 3(07.06.2020) : Yayy! I was able to get over my usual day 3 nagging. Surprisingly since i woke up, i did not even think of giving up once, i did not procrastinate as well, which is not the usual 'day 3 me'. The belly fat workout started with a lot of motivation and i was excited, i found only two of the moves difficult, others
 seemed easy, I could feel the usual burn. The arm workout was still challenging and it burns like hell. I could even feel sweat dripping off while i am through it, which is great. I can see little difference in my belly. Whenever you feel like giving up just imagine how happy you would be after 7 days on watching your transformation and tell yourself that it is just 7 minutes or 3 minutes.

Day 4(08.06.2020) : I did my workout and today i did not feel exhausted until the third move of belly fat workout. I enjoyed every move today. I feel my tummy skin getting little tight today, though i am bloated. The arm workout seemed tough in the starting but i did not drop my arms even once in between moves. I am halfway through the progress and i am getting used to the idea of workouts daily. I think i am going to continue even after 7th day. Clearly i am loving it as it takes only 10 min daily and i feel great whole day. I urge you to give this a shot.

Day 5(09.06.2020) : The workout today was amazing again. I was calm throughout the process. Also the arm workout felt a lot easier today. Quick tip: If you feel like skipping the workout, do yourself a favour and read comments of her video. The comment section of lucy's video are very uplifting and motivating . Also the results posted there would urge you to do the workout.

Day 6(10.06.2020) : The 6th day is over. I started the workout with a lot of enthusiasm and it lingered on me till the end. I totally enjoyed the workout today. I measured and found to have lost around 1.6 inches around the widest part of my tummy. I got my menses in late afternoon today, i am afraid the results won't be accurate due to water weight. But we will have to roll with it . Just one more day of the challenge is left and i am totally excited.

Day 7(11.06.2020) : Woke up and measured and found my belly flatter, but in an hour it swelled and it wasn't as flatter, water weight is the villain here. Anyway did the exercises and got relieved from my usual 2nd day cramps. Tomorrow is result day, i really hope there would not be any water weight and i will get to share accurate results. All that i know is that i feel great working out I will definitely continue this workout. I see very little difference in my arms but my tummy has gone a lot better so i am totally in love with this workout.

Ending Measurements :
Widest part of the tummy : 86.5 cms
Smallest part of the tummy : 76 cms
Widest part of the arms : 35.5 cms

I still have water weight but let's roll with it.
As you can see Arm exercises did not make any difference in one week. But the tummy exercises did. I lost 4.5 cms around the widest part of my tummy and 2 cms around the smallest part. I ate unhealthy throughout the week because i was craving something or the other, despite that the loose was real. I am not disappointed by the arm workout because no claims to reduce arm fat in one week were made. Also I understand that a 3 minute workout will take more than one week to show results. But it is a total win win situation because i am energetic and feel great after the workout. I definitely recommend the workout it worked so well for me, I will infact continue doing it. Give it  a try I am sure it will work for you. Remember you are just investing 1% - 2% of your day in this workout.
ALL THE BEST! May you get your dream body. 

Comments

You would also like to read